Re: Linux kernel 3.2.0-3-amiga misses Cyberstorm 1 SCSI

Am 11.11.2012 um 10:23 schrieb Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@linux-m68k.org>:

> On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:45 AM, schmitz
> <schmitz@biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
>> Geert - is enumerating the entire Zorro devices list still the correct way
>> to probe for devices? Are device probes initiated by the zorro driver code,
>> or do I need to declare a platform device?
> The old Amiga NCR53C9x drivers still used zorro_find(), which is deprecated
> The preferred way these days is struct zorro_driver (unless you have a
> multi-function
> Zorro expansion card, as only one zorro_driver can bind to a zorro_device).

Additionally to the Cyberstorm Mk1 SCSI we have now with Akire a second autobuilder missing SCSI driver for its Blizzard2060 SCSI:

CSI ID 7 Clk 40MHz CCF=8 TOut 167 NCR53C9XF(espfast)
esp0: FAST chip is Emulex FAS236 (family=2, version=3)
ESP: Total of 1 ESP hosts found, 1 actually in use.
scsi0 : Blizzard2060 SCSI
  Vendor: SEAGATE   Model: ST15230N          Rev: 0638
  Vendor: SEAGATE   Model: ST336706LC        Rev: 010A
  Type:   Direct-Access                      ANSI SCSI revision: 03
esp0: target 1 [period 100ns offset 15 10.00MHz FAST SCSI-II]

Sadly, this box is an A2000 with no IDE onboard. So, no SCSI, no disks at all.

If someone has a patch or a quick fixed kernel, I'm willing to test it! ;-)

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc