Re: Linux kernel 3.2.0-3-amiga misses Cyberstorm 1 SCSI

Am 15.11.2012 um 04:48 schrieb schmitz <schmitz@biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de>:

> Christian T. Steigies wrote:
>> Is it running stable? I think I had upgraded one of crest/kullervo already
>> but the machine was becoming unresponsive after some hours/days. Not
>> something to return to NMMN.
> Unresponsive with regards to network, or totally dead?
> Network might suffer from IRQ watchdog madness which can be worked around by the right kernel option (noirqdebug works for my softirq NE2000 hack).

It became unstable. Running for some days and then fell off the net, needed a reset, afair. Maybe a newer kernel might solve that problem. Or re-seating all chips and cards into their sockets as usual. ;-)

>>> BTW: I'm right now in the progress of trying to setup a buildd
>>> chroot. Once done, I try to make a tarball out of it that can be
>>> used by the other machines as well.

Ok, the first buildds are running again... But we have now two buildds with missing SCSI drivers: Elgar & Akire.

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc