Re: SEGV (was Re: Internal compiler error on m68k for gcc-4.6)

On Sun, Dec 02, 2012 at 04:53:33PM +0100, Ingo Jürgensmann wrote:
> Well, gcc-4.3 just built fine with that amount of RAM. Anyway,
> there's no possibility to extend that. All Amigas are maxed out at
> 128M. In the past that was never an issue. I built much larger
> packages that came near to 1 GB of swap usage

While Apple never officially supported more than 128M of RAM in any
m68k based Mac, there are a couple models (the Q900 and Q950) that
people have managed to get running with 256M. Is that likely to be
enough to make any difference? I'm not sure how much my Q950 actually
has installed in it. I did find a place online selling the 16M 30 pin
SIMMs that would be required for that total.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com