Re: nbd vs. failing HDDs (was Re: Status)

If anybody needs 68-pin SCSI hard drives let me know id ship them out
for shipping costs. I bought them to use with my Video Toaster, but I
cant find a video card that will work on my A4000 that is inexpensive
enough for me to afford. Somehow I also lost my keyboard too.