nbd vs. failing HDDs (was Re: Status)

Dixi quod…

>I’d really appreciate if someone (with either cowbuilder or
>sbuild, preferably buildd/wanna-build) could upload X-rela‐

Wouter, how does nbd perform? Do you think a root-on-nbd sy‐
stem could help with the issue of dead old hard discs on the
older buildds? (I know some OpenBSD developers use NFS, but,
it’s known as Nightmare File System not without reason, so I
thought to ask whether NBD would be suitable.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant