Re: Rebuild d-i? And status update.

Geert Uytterhoeven dixit:

>That's because they're no longer exported by the kernel for use by the
>C library.
>I.e. they're missing from /usr/include/.
>
>But they should still be part of the linux-headers package. My amd64 Ubuntu has
>them in /usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.32-32-generic/.

I see. I, or the packages’ maintainers preferably, will need to have a
look at how other packages do that when build-depending on kernel
headers.

>Anyway, it's possible m68kboot no longer need anything from those headers
>anymore.

It built, only m68k-vme-tftplilo and vmelilo didn’t.
(And I haven’t rebuilt atari-bootstrap since it apparently
needs a cross-compiler environment, but its Makefiles made
me shudder a little ;-)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
If Harry Potter gets a splitting headache in his scar
when he’s near Tom Riddle (aka Voldemort),