Re: Rebuild d-i? And status update.

I hear you. I've been a slacker. :-)

I've been meaning to setup a buildd and start back on d-i. Now that my
kids are about out of school for the summer, maybe ....

Things have changed a bit since I last built d-i. We start by trying to
build dailies. The build-deps to the debian-installer source package
should keep us busy enough.

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Build

Peace,

Stephen