Re: Rebuild d-i? And status update.

Hector Oron dixit:

>You probably need to set KEYRING variable, i.e:
>config/m68k.cfg: KEYRING = /usr/share/keyrings/debian-ports-archive-keyring.gpg

Ah. Who has commit access and can do that? (Also change
the kernel version to 2.6.39-1 from 2.6.29-2 please.)

>> E: Unable to locate package cdrom-core-modules-2.6.39-1-amiga-di
>> E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'cdrom-core-modules-2.6.39-1-amiga-di'
>
>It looks like you are missing packages provided by linux-kernel-di-m68k-2.6.

Yes, in <Pine.BSM.4.64L.1105261908090.6597@herc.mirbsd.org>
I asked for “one of these linux-kernel-di-*” source packages.
I’ve seen the SCM but have no idea how to actually get a .dsc
from that. (In general the whole d-i thing makes me fear.)

>> Package localechooser is not available, but is referred to by another package.

Then there’s that.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
FWIW, I'm quite impressed with mksh interactively. I thought it was much
*much* more bare bones. But it turns out it beats the living hell out of