Re: linux-2.6_2.6.38-5_m68k.changes ACCEPTED

Michael Tomkins dixit:

> Debugging the 2.6.37 kernels I had. Here's his solution to creating a static
> /dev from the devtmpfs.

The archive has makedev. The kernel knows better, though,
I’m not sure if /dev/nfhd8p1 has a static devnode… (and
its performance is persuading).

bye,
//mira“used to like devfs”bilos
--
If Harry Potter gets a splitting headache in his scar
when he’s near Tom Riddle (aka Voldemort),