Re: linux-2.6_2.6.38-5_m68k.changes ACCEPTED

Debian Ports Archive Maintainer dixit:

>Accepted: linux-2.6_2.6.38-5_m68k.changes

Since I can’t get the build logs to show up in the PTS (or
at http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/package.php?p=linux-2.6
rather) I’ve put them up on my place, in case someone wants
to have a look at it and/or fix one of the at least 241
warnings popping up ☺

https://eurynome.mirbsd.org/~tg/pub/linux-2.6_2.6.38-5_m68k.build.gz

I’ve booted into the Atari kernel just fine so far.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
If Harry Potter gets a splitting headache in his scar
when he’s near Tom Riddle (aka Voldemort),