Re: Release Party Time ;-)

Michael Tomkins dixit:

> Do I place the devtmpfs in fstab or somewhere in an init.d script?

Kernel command line, IIRC devtmpfs.mount=1 or something like that.
Nice to hear it works, btw! The kernel I provided last only has a
subset of the m68k patches (e.g. no EtherNEC and some of Finn’s
Macintosh patches are missing) so some limits are to be expected.

I should really get onto working on the .37 kernel, I even talked
with waldi about it… RL as usual getting in the way.

We do have udev by the way (although I don’t quite believe in
it), as well as makedev.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
13:47⎜<tobiasu> if i were omnipotent, i would divide by zero
                all day long ;)