Re: Debian/m68k kernel status

Ingo Jürgensmann dixit:

>Just to say "Thank you!" for your work! And yes, trying your work on my

Thanks ;)

>A3000 is still on my todo list, but currently I'm quite swamped with work,
>because the christianing of our newest cruise ship is upcoming... *sigh*

Hey, this is, after all, a volunteer thing. Don’t worry.

By the way (Stephen, probably): currently, all m68k kernels have
	Suggests: linux-doc-2.6.32, vmelilo, fdutils

How about suggesting the correct loader instead (amiboot, emile,
vmelilo, atari-bootstrap, and what other there are)?

bye,
//mirabilos
--
> Hi, does anyone sell openbsd stickers by themselves and not packaged
> with other products?
No, the only way I've seen them sold is for $40 with a free OpenBSD CD.
	-- Haroon Khalid and Steve Shockley in gmane.os.openbsd.misc