Re: Debian/m68k kernel status

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 19:54:58 +0000 (UTC), Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.de>
wrote:

> Just so you know / are kept updated. Besides me on ARAnyM, did anyone
> have the chance to test or run this anywhere? (I know of some who did
> not get the time or working hardware, so no need to restate that.)

Just to say "Thank you!" for your work! And yes, trying your work on my
A3000 is still on my todo list, but currently I'm quite swamped with work,
because the christianing of our newest cruise ship is upcoming... *sigh*
But I really appreciate your work!

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.