Re: debian kernel m68k patches for 2.6.29

Hi,

> Well, many years ago it used to be suggested to create a smallish boot
> partition and then larger data/application partition(s). I think the
> reason for this was that some of the early Atari disk drivers used to
> loose the first partition's contents occasionally.
>
> Anyway, the point is that even these days you can encounter a small
> partitions on Atari.

OK,

> BTW, does it mean that there is a problem with mounting small GEMDOS
> partitions in Linux (<32 MB?)? And at the same time you can't mount
> larger partitions because of the logical sector size limit (>511 MB)?

Small partitions I can mount as regular MSDOS FAT (-o atari=no) only, unless
they are <32 MB (in which case it's a 16 bit FAT with few enough clusters to be
treated as 16 bit FAT by the Atari FAT patch).

I'll try your disk image and see what I get. What disk driver did you create
these partitions with?