Re: debian kernel m68k patches for 2.6.29

Michael Schmitz píše v St 15. 04. 2009 v 03:25 +0200:
> > BTW, does it mean that there is a problem with mounting small GEMDOS
> > partitions in Linux (<32 MB?)? And at the same time you can't mount
> > larger partitions because of the logical sector size limit (>511 MB)?
>
> Small partitions I can mount as regular MSDOS FAT (-o atari=no) only, unless
> they are <32 MB (in which case it's a 16 bit FAT with few enough clusters to be
> treated as 16 bit FAT by the Atari FAT patch).

I don't think I understand it.

What if I created a disk image with 15, 31, 63, 127, 255 and 511 MB
partitions and sent it to you? Would you please list what partition
sizes are mountable with _and_ without the Atari FAT patch that we are
discussing here? That could finally clear it up (for me at least).

> What disk driver did you create these partitions with?

HDDRIVER, so it should be fully AHDI compatible.

Petr