Re: debian kernel m68k patches for 2.6.28

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 07:37:29AM +0100, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> Hi,

Howdy!

> > Maybe you'll have better luck than I with that approach. :)
>
> My understanding of git is still woefully limited.

Mine too. Things like this seem to be driving me forward though.

> Just to be clear on this - the plan is to replace the old quilt based patch
> series with a git based one, right?

Geert doesn't do quilt any more. So we need a workflow that pulls
the patches we want (for some definition) from Geert's repo and
updates the debian kernel package.

We need to make sure we have all the aranym patches too, since I don't
think they've gone upstream. I don't know if they're all in his git
or not.

peace,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>