Re: debian kernel m68k patches for 2.6.28

Hi,

> > include/linux/kernel.h:219: error: syntax error before "va_list"
> > include/linux/kernel.h:220: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
> > make[4]: *** [arch/m68k/kernel/asm-offsets.s] Error 1
> >
> > Some way or other, the include path gets messed up so stdarg.h isn't found in
> > the cross compilers' gcc-lib path.
>
> Do you have a modern linux-libc-dev?

2.6.22-6, is that recent enough?

> > That should not affect m68k related areas at all.
>
> But sometimes affects the other patches installed by the debian build system.

Right - maybe I need to create a fresh git repo from the patched build tree and
try a merge. In theory, creating a fresh branch at linus' 2.6.28 should be
equivalent to the orig tar.

> > > I used git-format-patch.
> >
> > Good, I'll just have to check that git-cherry works on the imported Debian
> > source.
>
> Thanks!

No worries - I'll  need to do something to help out!