Re: [patch 3/2] m68k: Atari EtherNAT - add writew_be for data push

Hi Stephen,

Are they in Geert's queue yet? If so, as what?

Sure. The aformentioned one is
mac-esp-fix-for-quadras-with-two-esp-chips.diff

It does seem the etch-m68k kernel installer is missing another patch of mine. I got the dreaded oops at ikbd_reset...

The patch in question is the one that fixed C operator precedence issues in relation to setting keyboard ACIA control lines dependent on atari_switches (hey, look, I can still write german style run-on clauses even in English :-)

patch file: atari-atari_keyb_init-operator-precedence.diff (integrated in 2.6.27-rc6).

If that one is already in, I'm baffled ...