Re: m68k Hardware Offer

That reminds me I have several 32MB 72pin Simms that fit
93-94 68k macs (and the earliest power macs too). Some
came out of 68k macs and some from nubus powermacs.
I also have some 16MB single sided simms which would
work in some macs that have two slots with the second being
single sided -- that do not work in either of my quadras but
did work in one old '030.

I live in CA, USA so postage to euro may be too much ? but
memory cards are lightweight and I have heard that some
machines are not quite full.