m68k Hardware Offer

Hi Porters.

I still have some m68k Macs lying around on the attic of my old flat.  I
have to remove them pretty soonish. If there is interest, I'd offer them
for free as take-away from Hamburg or I'd even bring them to Kiel on the
30th.

The fastest machine is a 040 with 112 MB RAM, the slowest... I just
don't know anymore. I don't actually how machines they are (my guess:
4-5). So until I'll pick them up on the 29th or so, I can't give details
to you.

If there is no interest in them, I'll just throw them away, but I'd sort
of feel sorry.

Bye,
   Alain

PS: The is also a pretty old SGI MIPS machine, an Indy or something...