Re: m68k Developers Meeting

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 09:15:23AM -0600, Kurt Mahan wrote:
> Arno Griffioen wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 01:47:26PM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> >
> >> The following people already showed interest in the aug29-31 meeting in Kiel:
> >> Wouter
> >> Roman Z
> >> Simon
> >> Ingo
> >> Joey
> >>
> >> If other people are intersted in joining, please let me know, so I can find
> >> a larger room if needed. Maybe we could use a webform to sign up, like:
> >>
> I'd be interested in dialing in and listening if we can setup some sort
> of skype bridge (or equivalent).

I am not a big skype fan, but thats possible. I can also have a
videoconference system, I don't know details at the moment, but it is a
"standard" system (H264). It has been used only for point-to-point
connections, we'd have to find out if we can have multiple connections, so
our friends in new zealand can participate as well.

Christian