Re: m68k Developers Meeting

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 01:47:26PM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> The following people already showed interest in the aug29-31 meeting in Kiel:
> Wouter
> Roman Z
> Simon
> Ingo
> Joey
>
> If other people are intersted in joining, please let me know, so I can find
> a larger room if needed. Maybe we could use a webform to sign up, like:

Sounds like a good idea. End of August would be fine with me.

Haven't done much m68k hacking recently.. Mostly only done the
domain/mail stuff, but perhaps people have ideas/plans to perhaps revive
the website too. (It's pretty orphaned at the moment)

Bye, Arno.

P.S. If anyone has a lead on a DKB-2632 card let me know.. Just missed
one a while back on Ebay...