Re: [buildd] Implications of DSA-1571-1

Hi,

Well, those machines that were installed before etch, should be safe. Can
anyone confirm this?
Should be (they should use OpenSSL 0.9.6c or some such), but they have
been disabled anyway.

... and can be re-enabled by request. So far I've just found Elgar suffering

It's been a while since the last security desaster - who do I best talk to?

from this problem. Akire is down at the moment and needs a reboot.
Arrakis, Vivaldi and Spice seem to be unaffected because they were installed
before 2006-09-17.

q650 and hobbes are on 3.9p1-2.dsa.3 - that should be OK.

*sigh*
Is there already a fixed version available in etch-m68k?
We'll yet have to build that, I'm afraid. Anyone on it already?

Stephen said, he's working on that for etch-m68k.

OK; I'll just wait for the dust to settle, then. Can't get to crest or kullervo anyway; I expect they locked down all machines once more.

Cheers,