Re: [buildd] Implications of DSA-1571-1

*sigh*
Is there already a fixed version available in etch-m68k?
We'll yet have to build that, I'm afraid. Anyone on it already?

Stephen said, he's working on that for etch-m68k.

I started a build on crest, kullervo does not let me install packages,
somebody has the lock? But I am afraid I wont be able to install the new
packages before friday, I have a 6am flight to Brussels (sorry Wouter,
probably no time for a beer)... Joey should be able to log onto both,
Michael should have access to crest, maybe you can install the new packages?

For some reason, I cannot log on to crest and kullervo anymore. Just going through the whole password reset rigmarole ...

I'll try again later on crest.