Re: [buildd] Implications of DSA-1571-1

Should be (they should use OpenSSL 0.9.6c or some such), but they have
been disabled anyway.

kullervo uses openssl (0.9.8c-4), crest has no openssl, but libssl0.9.8
(0.9.8c-4), so I assume both are affected. They were reinstalled
just before I brought them to Hamburg, since they received new disks.
The user keys might be fine, but I assume the hosts keys are not.

I'll collect user keys and check with ssh-vulnkey or some other tool. A quick check on my work desktop was quite instructive :-)

We'll yet have to build that, I'm afraid. Anyone on it already?

Stephen said, he's working on that for etch-m68k.

I started a build on crest, kullervo does not let me install packages,
somebody has the lock? But I am afraid I wont be able to install the new

I've sorted out my access problems and will keep an eye on your build on crest. I'm updating the old etch chroot on kullervo, will check for the base system state later.

packages before friday, I have a 6am flight to Brussels (sorry Wouter,
probably no time for a beer)... Joey should be able to log onto both,
Michael should have access to crest, maybe you can install the new packages?

I can install them on kullervo as well.