Re: [buildd] Implications of DSA-1571-1

Hi,
The latest SSL remote "problem" has some serious issues for the buildds:

| Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
| May 13 18:02:27 buildd: wanna-build --list=needs-build --dist=unstable
| failed; status 255/0

Because of all *.d.o machines have disabled SSH pub key logins now, no
buildd is able to build packages anymore - until the new SSL version is
installed and all buildds have regenerated keys and have those keys uploaded
and installed on the wanna-build host again.

Well, those machines that were installed before etch, should be safe. Can
anyone confirm this?

Should be (they should use OpenSSL 0.9.6c or some such), but they have been disabled anyway.

*sigh*

Is there already a fixed version available in etch-m68k?

We'll yet have to build that, I'm afraid. Anyone on it already?