Re: ilmbase

Hi,

Dato told me on IRC yesterday that it would be okay for us to do so.
Please proceed.

Hmm. It was pointed out to me on IRC that you've done a binary-only
upload, without the source changes that are needed to build the package.
That makes this build non-reproducible, which is a big no-no.

Can you reupload, this time with source (and version number bump)?
Thanks.

That's why I asked to do a _binary-only_ NMU initially. My bad.

I'll prepare a regular source upload with the version bumped to 1.0.1-3 now if that's OK with y'all? Or should it be 1.0.1-2+b1 instead?