Re: ilmbase

Hi all,

sorry for dropping the CC there...

Just testBitPatterns.o in the HalfTest build directory would be enough.

Using -O0 the test succeeds. Considering NaN handling is correct even
though the precise bit patterns are not preserved (by gcc, mind you) I'd
say these extra pedantic tests need to be disabled on m68k.

Dato, could you please do that?

I'll see if I can find my 68881 manual (not sure it moved to NZ with
me - I thought I'd never need that again).

Sadly, it seems I no longer have it - I'll try to locate it back home in my old lab though.

Also, is this the only test that's failing?

Nope, there was another one later on IIRC. I'll disable the PosQNan2 and NegQNan* checks and investigate.