Re: IIci, was Bug in frexp() on m68k?

On Mon, Dec 24, 2007 at 06:45:58AM -0800, Brad Boyer wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 21, 2007 at 07:58:34PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > No, it's way before that. It gives the ABCDE... etc output, but doesn't
> > go any further than that. I don't recall off-hand what the latest letter
> > is, but I think it's the regular one, that it just doesn't switch the
> > framebuffer or some such.
> >
> > I can give more details if you need them, but it's at the office, and I
> > don't plan on getting back there any time soon ;-)
>
> Are you using the internal video?

I don't think so. It does have a NuBus video card, but I'm not 100% sure
whether I'm actually using it. I should be, since I knew about the
memory-stealing stuff, and it's already quite low on RAM. I'll check
next time I'm near the box.

Re: RAM: it might also be just a matter of "out of memory", and that it
isn't able to completely decompress the kernel or some such. I dunno
though; just guessing here.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22