Re: IIci, was Bug in frexp() on m68k?

On Fri, Dec 21, 2007 at 02:15:21PM +1100, Finn Thain wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> > On my IIci I do not see this problem, but that one is running etch-m68k
> > (since for some reason I can't seem to be able to boot 2.6 on that
> > machine, so sid is not an option for now).
>
> SCSI driver problem perhaps? I don't know of any other show stopper on
> the IIci...

No, it's way before that. It gives the ABCDE... etc output, but doesn't
go any further than that. I don't recall off-hand what the latest letter
is, but I think it's the regular one, that it just doesn't switch the
framebuffer or some such.

I can give more details if you need them, but it's at the office, and I
don't plan on getting back there any time soon ;-)

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22