Re: Bug in frexp() on m68k?

Sergei Golovan wrote:
Could someone confirm a bug in frexp() function. Using Debian sid in
Aranym I run the following program:

ARAnyM's FPU emulation is unfortunately not 100% correct (yet).

(The result is incorrect iff the argument is less than 1 in absolute
value). Could it be a bug in Aranym? Where to report it better?

But as I say above we know the FPU is buggy. Roman Zippel once almost volunteered to start fixing it (hi Roman ;-) but it's probably not funny or rewarding enough so we live with what we have.