Re: sarge support for m68k

On Mon, Dec 24, 2007 at 12:50:13AM +0100, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > > If I recall, oldstable-security building hasn't been tested on crest
> > > since ftpmaster came back, so I don't know if I ever got it working.
> > > I'll check back on that and also on kullervo.
> >
> > It looks like kullervo and crest are both now buildding
> > oldstable-security and oldstable.
>
> I had to disable oldstable-security and oldstable on crest because buildd
> kept looping over those (oldstable is not a valid distribution in crest's
> sbuild, and apt-cache showsrc oldstable-security failed mysteriously).

I patched buildd and sbuild on both crest and kullervo (and all of my
other buildds). The patches have been sent upstream (but who knows).
Patches and explanations at [0].

[0] <http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/buildd-patches>

They've been working on all the buildds I've supported for months. I
don't know if DSA will be happy with a patched buildd and sbuild.

> Anyway, Merry Xmas from this side of the planet!

Merry Xmas back at you. :)

Peace,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>