Re: Missing m68k builds for the point release

On Mon, Dec 24, 2007 at 01:21:36PM +0100, Luk Claes wrote:
> Hi
>
> The following m68k builds are still missing for the point release
> scheduled Dec. 26th:
>
> oldstable-security:
> centericq

needs-build.

> qt-x11-free

building on kullervo.

> samba

building on crest.

> oldstable:
> pwlib

needs-build

> vim (built on crest, though I don't have access anymore, and
> configuration is broken beyond being able to just sent the signed
> changes file)

built, awaiting signature. I don't see anything obviously wrong. Are you
sending it to buildd@crest.debian.org? I'll go ahead and sign it and
see if something is broken in the mail.

I don't know why you wouldn't have access. Hmmm. You aren't in
/etc/passwd and userdir-ldap seems to be running again and you
don't seem to be in /var/lib/misc/passwd.db. And indeed your home
directory is owned by 3:2695. So you've been dropped somewhere.

There is probably some ldap magic that is need to set up your account
(allowed maybe?). I can add you back the old fashioned way if that suits
everybody. That or talk to DSA, that's probably faster if they respond.

> wesnoth

needs-build

At least I believe we have two of our faster buildds in the
oldstable{-security} rotation. It doesn't, however, look like
m68k will be ready for the release on Dec. 26. Sigh. :(

Next time, feel free to cluebat me earlier.

Peace,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>