Re: Buildd AutoDepWait for perl and linux-2.6

On Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 12:10:08PM -0600, Stephen R Marenka wrote:

> I don't believe we usually autobuild linux-2.6. I believe Christian
> usually uploads them directly once he's satisfied with the m68k patches.

The last couple of versions have been autobuilt before I could grab them,
but that is ok. I haven't done anything for linux-2.6 for a while, so I
don't know if it actually builds for m68k, nor do I know about the status of
the patches, sorry, I don't think I will get to this before next year
probably and then maybe only during spring break.

Christian