Re: Washi

Stephen R Marenka píše v Ne 25. 11. 2007 v 16:12 -0600:
> Last night was the first time I tried using a second drive and it seemed
> very easy.

glad to hear that.

> I love aranym. About the only thing I'd like to see would be a way to
> suspend or save the current state so I could restart aranym right where
> I was.

well, APM for Atari, right? I have been thinking about it but it's not
an easy task.

>  A natfeat serial port would also be pretty sweet.

We never had the need for serial port actually but it can be done, of
course.

> Thanks for the cool software,

Linux/Debian-m68k developers are the last potential ARAnyM users so we
can listen to your ideas if you find ARAnyM useful :-)

Petr