Re: binutils, gcc-4.2, gcc-4.3, gcc-snapshot builds

On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 09:01:19AM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> EtherNAT driver, and ARAnyM did not work on my Powerbook last time I
> tried. I'm stil planning to work on it, come next month.

Speaking of which, debian linux 2.6.22-4 gives me some of the following
errors when using aranym.

| blk_queue_max_hw_segments: set to minimum 1

And a whole ton of the these errors.

| ide_release_lock: bug

However, it boots to the prompt fine, much better than 2.6.21-4. It
still doesn't detect the ethernet device, so no network. When booting
from an initrd (think d-i), the framebuffer still goes all wonky.

For now I'm still using 2.6.18-4 for aranym, since everything works.

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>