Re: Coldfire exlerator card

On Tue, 4 Sep 2007, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> Sure, that could always be cool. Note that you can already run Linux on
> ColdFire -- just not Debian.

Any details on the linux that actually runs on it?
What kernels are these, which libc is used, compatibility with
"regular" m68k etc.

This also reminds me... what is the current situation regarding glibc and
m68k? I remember I never got 2.4 going due to lack of native posix
threading library, but then there was 2.5.x and now even 2.6.1. I have
briefly looked for m68k in Changelogs, but didnt find much.

-- kolla