Re: Coldfire exlerator card

On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 12:12:28AM +0200, Kolbjørn Barmen wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Sep 2007, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
>
> > Sure, that could always be cool. Note that you can already run Linux on
> > ColdFire -- just not Debian.
>
> Any details on the linux that actually runs on it?

There's some ISO that you can download from the freescale website (after
registering, which is free)

> What kernels are these,

2.6.10, last I checked.

> which libc is used,

Not sure there.

> compatibility with "regular" m68k etc.

Not entirely, but I wouldn't be surprised if parts couldn't run
unmodified on a regular m68k machine (not the other way around, though).

[...glibc is someone else...]
  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22