Coldfire exlerator card

Hi,

I hope this isn't too off topic for this list.

Anyway, my first question is, how far along are you in porting to the
Coldfire processor? Secondly, I have been on the list for Coldfusion
project and it looks like there will be a problem running Amiga OS on the
Coldfire, if the coldfire is the only cpu. Because of this, people may
lose interest in the project, but I think that all the work that has been
done could still help people who are going to be running other OSes on it
(like maybe LINUX). Since I don't want this project to die, I am trying to
get support anywhere I can. Would anyone be interested in buying one of
these cards to run Debian on them?

Thanks,
Al