Re: cross gcc-4.1.2-12 packages

Michael Schmitz píše v Ne 24. 06. 2007 v 11:37 +0200:

> > > AFAIK, aranym is still broken on ppc, and
> >
> > Only if you use a 64bit kernel, AFAIK. There are plenty of users of
> > aranym on PPC.
>
> Current sid package as well as the CVS build do not work on my G4, kernel
> 2.6.18-rc4.

It would be great if those with PPC could find the reason why SuSE users
run ARAnyM happily and Debian users can't  - before I'll package the
upcoming release and let Debian maintainer upload it - so we could have
a working PPC binary in Debian.

People like you Michael, Geert and Andreas (who runs ARAnyM on PPC)
could talk together and perhaps test various binaries and builds. It
might be SDL or libc or god knows what that causes the crashes of ARAnyM
on Debian...

Petr