Re: cross gcc-4.1.2-12 packages

hi, Bill

I just got sid installed on ppc and my ppc versions match those you
give below. I am getting ready to build cross compiler. two checks:

a) as you say "official method" am i correct in using your directions
I got off the list or has there been an update (i am not sure what
official means)

b) I would be glad to share if i had a place to put them but i don't.