Re:

> > > Comment out atari-rom-isa.diff, it doesn't implement 32-bit I/Os yet.
> >
> > If I don't apply the patch, applying later patches fails, so I disable the
> > rom-isa driver in the config instead.

Meaning no EtherNEC module can be built. Not good.

> > Michael, your dmasound_atari patches are not included yet?

I don't think I ever sent them anywhere.

> >   MODPOST 389 modules
> > WARNING: sound/oss/dmasound/dmasound_atari.o - Section mismatch: reference
> > to .init.text: from .data between 'machTT' (at offset 0xc4) and 'machFalcon'
> > WARNING: sound/oss/dmasound/dmasound_atari.o - Section mismatch: reference
> > to .init.text:TTMixerInit from .data between 'machTT' (at offset 0xf0) and
> > 'machFalcon'
> > WARNING: sound/oss/dmasound/dmasound_atari.o - Section mismatch: reference
> > to .init.text: from .data after 'machFalcon' (at offset 0x154)
> > WARNING: sound/oss/dmasound/dmasound_atari.o - Section mismatch: reference
> > to .init.text:FalconMixerInit from .data after 'machFalcon' (at offset
> > 0x180)
> > WARNING: "isa_insb" [drivers/parport/parport_pc.ko] undefined!
> > WARNING: "isa_outsb" [drivers/parport/parport_pc.ko] undefined!
> > make[4]: *** [__modpost] Error 1
> >
> > And it seems I will have to disable parport as well for atari.

The PC style parport will have to be disabled for sure. What got into the
Debian kernel maintainer's head to enable parport_pc.ko as default
anywhere (assuming it's not you that did this)? PARPORT_ATARI and
PARPORT_AMIGA are all you need. (parport_sunbpp is for SBUS, and that's
Sparc and newer IIRC).

> I plan to update the defconfigs (soon ;-), too...
>
> If you're interested, I can send you the config files I'm using for my
> test builds.

Yep, we should coordinate a bit to avoid madness like the PC floppy driver
making it into m68k kernels -)