[no subject]

hi, the m68k cd images for testing are not getting updated.

at http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/

you can see that the latest for 68k is March19th and
the others are April30th.

please provide us with updated images so that I and
others with slow internet/ multiple machine needs for
cd images can do our updates.

mine have not been updates since December, i was behind
too so no hard feelings, ... i have trying to update some
by hand via  the web interface downloading deb files but
it is getting too tedious !!!

thank you.

ps I use jigdo. that is enough, should be enough.