Re: Etch/m68k

On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 10:04:13AM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > After that, it's probably best to get some machines up and running to
> > build for etch/m68k. Most of the packages that aren't built there yet
> > aren't because we were backlogged at the time, I guess, and those should
> > probably build without issues. It will require a patched sbuild,
> > probably, but that's not a big issue.
>
> Patched to do what differently?

* To recognize etch-m68k as an actually existing suite (that's buildd,
  really, rather than sbuild, but okay)
* To do the changelog munging you mentioned above ;)

I haven't terribly looked into this yet, though, so it might be that I'm
confused and that it actually /is/ possible. I'll have a look at it
sometime next weekend.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22