Etch/m68k

Hi all,

So now that etch is finalized, I guess it's time to start working on our
m68k bits -- not having a moving target to work towards is always
helpful.

If I understand things right, we can upload packages to etch-m68k by way
of using "etch-m68k" in place of "unstable" (or whatever) in the
changelog.

I'm guessing the best way to move forward from here is to start listing
the differences between etch/m68k and "regular" m68k; if nobody has a
better idea, I'll be comparing Packages files during the next few days
to find out what we should be focusing on.

After that, it's probably best to get some machines up and running to
build for etch/m68k. Most of the packages that aren't built there yet
aren't because we were backlogged at the time, I guess, and those should
probably build without issues. It will require a patched sbuild,
probably, but that's not a big issue.

Anything else someone can come up with?

--
Fun will now commence