Re: mac installation

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007, Laurent Vivier wrote:

> Le 16 févr. 07 à 17:42, Laurent Vivier a écrit :
>
> Tested on my Q800 : works fine except the "Generic RTC driver", see
> attachment.

If you don't run hwclock, you won't get the "NULL pointer dereference". It
seems to be harmless though. I'm not going to try and fix this until I've
finished with ADB.

> Q610: no keyboard.

That's odd. It uses the same ADB driver as the Q800. It worked on every
machine that myself and others have tested it on, including a 610...

Can you capture a log of the serial debugging output from such a failure?

-f