Re: mac installation

Part of the problem is that penguin is contrib and thus isn't part of
the rc d-i builds. It is part of the daily builds and provides a floppy-
sized hfs image as well as binhex versions of Penguin.

As a side note, the emile package should be installed, but not
configured, during the d-i install. I've gotten that far at least. One
of the problems being, until recently, that my test mac didn't have
working adb.

Hopefully this week or next I can round up these notes and put them
into the manual. Patches are certainly welcome.
(svn://svn.debian.org/d-i/ :-)

If you see anything else wrong or that could be done better, please let
us know.