Re: mac installation

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007, Laurent Vivier wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'd like to provide EMILE bootable floppy/CDROM image with linux 2.6 :
> where can I find a kernel image working fine (I mean with
> display/ADB/SCSI/networking working) on all macs (I mean already
> supported by 2.2) ?

There isn't one yet. But, if you can live without serial drivers, hardware
clock, IOP ADB, PMU ADB, IIsi ADB and 5380 SCSI, you're laughing. I'm
going to get the status page working again so that you can easily see
which models are affected. In a nutshell, quadras work OK.

Christian's kernel is as good as it gets:

http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/linux-image/linux-image-2.6.18-4-mac_2.6.18.dfsg.1-11_m68k.deb

-f