Re: Debian 68k warp engine SCSI problem

On Sun, Feb 11, 2007 at 06:06:09PM +0100, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> Ingo, if you can get me a patch for 2.6.18 (or .20), I could include it in a
> test build. The etch kernel is frozen, so it won't go into the official
> kernel images, for etch at least.

I'm the wrong person to ask. Kars sent me a pre-compiled kernel image, so I
have neither the patch nor the source.
But we have addressed this issue already some weeks ago and IIRC Kars wanted
to sent you the patch or something like that. It's the same SCSI patch to
make the A4000T onboard SCSI working...

> Arda, if you try Ingo's kernel, it might be good to try it with an etch
> (testing) CD.

Hmmm, dunno if that will work as my kernel was configured for my systems,
but because X-Surf and Ariadne are rather similar, it might be worth a
try...

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc