Re: Debian 68k warp engine SCSI problem

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 12:47:52AM +0900, Arda Karaduman wrote:

> scsi0 bad dsa pointer
> scsi0 disabled,
> I really don't want to use the onboard scsi device. Does the warp
> engine scsi device has a linux driver ? maybe I need to pass some
> parameters to install script or make some drivers available ?
> many thanks,

Depending on your used kernel version, there might be different answers...
;)

I'm running Debian on my A3000 with Warpengine 040/40 with a custom build
2.6.14 kernel (by Kars de Jonk).
I don't know whether that patch did make it into main kernel yet or not.

Small side question: do you have that clip attached on pin 2 of one of the
CIAs as needed?

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc